JCC's Early Childhood Care & Education @ the Boonshoft CJCE
- Shabbat Nerot Room: 18 months - 2 years old
- Brachot Room: 2 years old
- Mitzvah Room: 3 years old
- Tzedakah Room: Early 4 year old
- Chaverim Room: Pre-K
These programs offer age appropriate learning as children develop their unique personalities. Your child has the option of attending two, three, or five days per week for a half or full day. Preschool hours are from 9AM to 12:30PM, Monday through Friday.
There are a variety of options for parents who occasionally need more hours than morning preschool. Play Care operates from 7:30–9AM and 12:30–6PM Monday–Friday (when space is available).
Offered Monday through Friday after Preschool for children ages three through five. Specialists lead classes for fun and skills in art, dance, music, gym, science, sports and cooking.
- To promote a positive self-concept
- To respect individuality
- To encourage the development of each child’s full potential
- To promote health, physical growth, and motor development
- To develop self-expression in art, music, dance & drama
- To broaden intellectual horizons
- To help children observe, investigate, seek, acquire information, and think critically
- To develop socialization skills and positive interaction with peers
- Shabbat Nerot - Shabbat Candles in Hebrew
- Brachot - Blessings in Hebrew
- Mitzvah - Good Deed in Hebrew
- Tzedakah - Kindness in Hebrew
- Chaverim - Friends in Hebrew
Early Childhood Services at the Dayton Jewish Community Center has multiple options to meet your needs and schedules. For more information, please contact our Early Childhood Director Audrey Mackenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 853-0373